СообщениеДобавлено: 28-07, 11:53 
<b style=color:red>Расхититель</b>

Общее обсуждение

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 28-07, 12:38 
<b style=color:red>Расхититель</b>

Новости, новости, новости...
1. В Японии вышел РИМЕЙК SH1 ДЛЯ СОТОВЫХ телефонов. По большому счету это тот же СХ ПН - только для мобил, и с большей долей экшн-элемента (со введенной туда доской жизни, шкалой опасности появления монстров и боевой системой а-ля JRPG), а выпуск этого шедевра был приурочен к выходу СХМ в Японии. Игрушка уже вышла, закачка ее стоит 315 йен, язык- японский, в РФ скорее всего не доберется.
Вот инфа об игре и скрины для аццких онемешнигов, знающих японский: http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20060705/sh.htm
Примерный любительский перевод:

Цитата:
Game application "SILENT HILL for KONAMI, Konami net DX "SILENT HILL special corner" establishment FOMA90X series appears, too"
July 5 specially installed corner opening
The monthly basis use rate: 315 yen(There are free contents partly)
KONAMI established a specially installed corner of movie "SILENT HILL" shown on July 8 in mobile site "Konami net DX" of the company. "Konami net DX" unfolds in i-mode, EZweb, Vodafone live each, and information charges are monthly basis 315 yen, but free contents are prepared for partly, too.
Movie "SILENT HILL" is the thing which filmized a popular game series "silent hill" of the company, and I deal with music of all the game series, and Mr. Yamaoka Akira who dealt with produce of 3.4 series items is in charge of producer executive. It is finished in the work which I made use of an atmosphere of the original in to the maximum. A supervisor is Mr. Christoph cancer of "a beast of ジェヴォーダン".
A monster "dark nurse" of the nurse who is impressive in a movie. These 待受画像 is distributed free.
An exhibition of a movie was from July 8, but a mobile site opened ahead of it on July 5. Movie information or 待受画像 which assumed animation delivery for movie notices the beginning are delivered as free contents other than pay contents for "Konami net DX" members in a site. In addition, the present recruitment of theater appreciation ticket is performed until July 10, and anyone can apply.
For contents for members, I deliver the sound source that Mr. Yamaoka Akira deals with as a ringing melody, a ringing song. In addition, game application for FOMA90X series is released, and original comics are delivered from July 28. This comic is the thing which made "SILENT HILL" digital comic, and, as for the scenario original bill, the drawing, it is doing it by a hand of the staff in charge of production of a game. With an original story, I become a story before several years of "SILENT HILL" for PS.
【An access method】
i-mode: List of iMenu → menus → game → game pack → Konami net DX
EZweb: → game → synthesis → Konami net DX to look for in an EZ top menu → category
Vodafone live!: List of menus> mobile phone game> game pack> Konami net DX
©Silent Hill DCP inc./Davis Production SH S.A.R.L
©1999 2006 Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd.
--------------------------------------------------------------
 In i-mode, "SILENT HILL" started service as game application for FOMA90X series from July 5. A view of the world follows "SILENT HILL" for PS, and a story advances in adventure Novell form.
 At last Harry Mason that was able to take a vacation was reflected on a trip with Cheryl of a daughter, but I wake up an accident by mistake in a road at night and fall into a foot of the cliff. When he woke, Harry notices that a daughter is not in the inside of car……. Harry sets foot in town "SILENT HILL" quiet weirdly given fog spreading through the very front to look for a daughter.
I search for "SILENT HILL" while referring to a map. I get a weapon and an item while I move a cursor at each spot, and choosing a place and the action that I want to examine and solve a mystery.
A noise gauge is prepared for in the screen upper part, and it is increased and decreased by an action of a player. If come to it's greatest, an enemy appears and becomes a battle. As for the battle, a player and an enemy will develop a battle in a turn system in turn. I come to understand physical strength of a player with a face displayed by screen top right corner and become dangerous when I am red and change from yellow. If there is not physical strength, it is game over.
【An access method】
i-mode: List of iMenu → menus → game → game pack → Konami net DX
【Game application "SILENT HILL" for FOMA90X series】
An adventure game for carrying I am similar as a view of the world, and to unfold of "SILENT HILL" for Play Station. A story advances in adventure Novell form, and a fight scene is a turn system.
©1999 2006 Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd.

2. Вышла новая версия гайда наблюдений по SH1 от SilentPyramid. Качаем версию 1.5 тут: http://www.silenthillpa.nm.ru/SH1%20observations%20guide%20ver1.5%20by%20SilentPyramid.rar . Если ссылка не пашет, то заходим на silenthillpa.nm.ru и качаем напрямую оттуда.
More news to follow...

Изображение

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа